Friday, September 18, 2009

Cancelled Give A Way

I guess my give a way idea was a bust. I was trying to think "outside" the box. I guess I need to come up with something a little better than free shipping.

The more I think about it the more I realize that everyone does free shipping or a free gift.

My goal for my etsy shop isn't to be like everyone else. I want to be different. I want people to know that I care about my customer and want to make sure that they not only like my items but they love them.

I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I'm still brainstorming. I'm sure I will come up with something soon. I hope.

Until then I just wanted to post a blog and tell everyone that I've cancelled my give a way. Not that it was helping any.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I care about your feedback, good or bad. However, I would like it if it wasn't horrible. :)

I guess I'm off to figure out what people want and the best way to sell it.

Any ideas? Please let me know.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment